The National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS, Inc. and Coalition On Positive Health Empowerment are celebrating the 3rd Annual National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (NAAHCAD). We invite organizations to support the day by signing-on to host activities in your City on or leading up to July 25, 2015.
- Outreach & Testing events– Testing and linkage to care
- HCV Health Literacy – Workshops to educate the community
- Social Marketing Campaign – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, other
- Town Hall/Policy Intervention – Targeting policy-makers and legislators
- 2 – NAAHCAD T-shirts (1st – 75 organizations)
- 1 – CDC NAAHCAD “Hit The Streets Poster” – 18 x 24
- 1 – NAACHAD Events Poster – 18 x 24
- 25 – CDC Hepatitis C Flyer – 8 ½ x 11
- 200 – NAACHAD Palm Cards – 4 x 6
As a national partner, your participation will help to ensure the success and impact of this critically important campaign—namely, increased Hepatitis C awareness, increased Hepatitis C testing, increased access to treatment for individuals infected with the Hepatitis C virus, and, ultimately, a decrease in the number of people infected with Hepatitis C.
Please contact Melissa Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.614.0023 ext. 109 if you have any questions or comments. Together, we can help our communities get educated, get tested, and get the word out about HCV.
For more information on the National African American Hepatitis C Action Day (Click Here).